Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Friday, April 14, 2017

TRAGEDY FOR FORMER HIGH SCHOOL STANDOUT

Todd Heap was one the greatest football and basketball players to come out of Mesa's Mountain View High School.  He went on to be a star tight end for the Arizona State Football team and spent 12 years in the NFL before retiring due to injury.

Friday afternoon Heap's life changed forever.  According to reports he was moving his truck when he accidentally hit and killed his 3 year old daughter.  Not much more is known yet at this point.

My heart truly goes out to Todd and his family.  I played high school when he did and followed hos career all the way to retirement.  Although I didn't know him personally, through mutual friends I know he is a great guy and I know he can get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment