Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Thursday, September 7, 2017

THIS WEEK IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL September 8

Introducing a new segment I call This Week In High School Football.  The segment will run every Thursday and it previews some of Friday's games and gives my predictions.

In case you didn't know I played high school football at Carl Hayden.  I also coached at Cesar Chavez.  So it shouldn't be a surprise that I have a soft spot for the Phoenix Union High School District.

Each week I will tell you who each team is playing and who I think will win in the Phoenix Union.  I will also include a team that I have featured in The High School Highlight.

Here is this weeks schedule.  My predictions are in caps.  Enjoy.

CARL HAYDEN (0-2) at Central (0-3)
Cesar Chavez (0-2) at CORONA DEL SOL (1-2)
WESTWOOD (1-2) at Maryvale (0-2)
BETTY FAIRFAX (2-1) at North (1-1)
ALHAMBRA (1-1) at South Mountain (3-0)
Camelback (1-2) at TREVOR BROWNE (1-2)
BROPHY (1-2) at Highland (3-0)


No comments:

Post a Comment