Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Saturday, January 6, 2018

PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

The NFL playoffs begin today.  This promises to be a fun playoff season. Let's take a look at the matchups and give our predictions.

The first game is the Kansas City Chiefs against the Tennessee Titans.  Both teams have had great Seasons but I am taking the Chiefs and this one. It will be a very competitive game to the end but Kansas City will move on to the next round.

The late game on Saturday is Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams.  The Rams have had a magical season and are the heavy favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. But the Falcons come in at a quiet 10-6 and their offense has been clicking lately. I have the Falcons winning by a touchdown in this one.

These are my picks for today's NFL Wild Card round. Tomorrow I will have the predictions for the other two Wild card games.


No comments:

Post a Comment