Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

SUNS HIRE WATSON

The Phoenix Suns have taken the interim tag off of Coach Earl Watson.  On Tuesday, Watson was name the next head coach of the Phoenix Suns.

Watson went 9-23 this season after the team fired Jeff Hornacek.  Watson seamed to connect with his players and they seem to like him.

Watson was also praised for the way he handled the Markieff Morris situation.  The media seems to be happy with the hire.  I am not.

The Phoenix Suns are way behind the other teams in the Western Conference. They need an established Coach that has proven he can turn around a franchise.

Watson has very little to work wit has.  Devin Booker is his best player, but is only a rookie so he is not established yet.  

I hope Earl Watson proves me wrong but I don't think he's a good enough coach to turn around a team like the Phoenix Suns.

No comments:

Post a Comment