Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SCOTTSDALE FAN FEST

There are many events going on this week in honor of Super Bowl XLIX here in the Phoenix area.  Like many other sports fan I am trying to see as much as possible.  This morning I got up extra early and went to the Scottsdale Fan Fest.  This is where all of the ESPN shows are broadcasting from.  I got to watch a little bit of Mike and Mike in the Morning.  It was a little cold but nothing me and my free scarf couldn't handle.  Because it was early there wasn't much going on but the show.  I enjoyed it because there was a lot of people.  I was able to check out the setup before it got packed and now I know that it is something worth going back for.  It is a family friendly event that is worth taking the kids to.

No comments:

Post a Comment