Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Wednesday, January 2, 2019

ARIZONA CARDINALS FIRE STEVE WILKS, BUT WHY?

Monday the Arizona Cardinals fired Steve Wilks after just one season as head coach.  The Cardinals finished the season 3-13.  Wilks firing was not a surprise, but I ask the question, why?

I didn't agree with the hire from the beginning.  I thought they should have went after and offensive minded coach.  Instead they went complete of former and winningest coach Bruce Arians.

So why hire a guy that you said was the right man for the job yet you only give him one season to show what he can do?  Like I said all along Wilks was a bad hire, but give the man at two seasons to see what he can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment