Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Saturday, January 12, 2019

PREVIEWING ROUND 2 OF NFL PLAYOFFS

We are in week two of the NFL playoffs.  There are four games scheduled this weekend.  Two today and two tomorrow.  Here is my preview and predictions.

In the first game the Indianapolis Colts travel to Kansas City to face the Chiefs.  Andrew Luck is on a roll and I don't see it stopping.  I have the Colts by a touchdown, 24-17.

The Saturday night game has Dallas going to LA where the Cowboys will play the Rams.  As much as it pains me to pick them, I have Cowboy's winning 30-20.  I just don't thing the Rams are for real yet.  Hopefully I am wrong on this one.

On Sunday the first game is New England hosting San Diego.  I know it is rare to see the Patriots one and done but I think we see it this year.  Chargers 19-16.

The final game if the weekend is the Philadelphia Eagles going to visit the Saints.  Like I said last week the Week Eagles will again be in the Superbowl.  Philadelphia wins this one 35-32.

Last week a went 4-0 so let's see how I do this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment