Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Saturday, January 5, 2019

WILDCARD WEEKEND PREDICTIONS

The NFL Playoffs start today with the wild card round.  Seven teams are new to the playoffs, so this should be an exciting time.  Here are my predictions.

The first game is the Indianapolis Colts against the Houston Texans.  This is a battle of two great Qb's.  I give the edge to Andrew Luck.  Colts win a close one 28-24.

The night game today is the Seattle Seahawks at the Dallas Cowboys.  This is a tough game to pick as both teams are hot lately.  This is a pick em game to me.  But if I must pick Dallas wins 10-9.

Sunday's first game is the Chargers and the Ravens.  This will be another fantastic game.  I think Lamar Jackson's Cinderella story ends as quick as it began.  Chargers win big 35-14.

The last of the wild card games may end up being the best.  Chicago will host Philadelphia.  I have the Eagles winning 45-42.  Let me go on record now.  The Philadelphia Eagles will win their second Superbowl in a row.



No comments:

Post a Comment