Follow ne on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter @theazsportsguru
#TheAzSportsGuru #GreatSportsCommentary


Thursday, September 4, 2014

Here Comes The Friday Highlight

Starting tomorrow I will be doing a weekly segment on high school football players.  I am calling it The Friday Highlight.  This column will highlight a different high school football player each week.  My goal is to show the diversity within the Arizona high school football community, so please nominate anyone you want to whether they are a starter, superstar or are just on the team.  Nominations can be sent, along with a bio of the athlete, including a pic to rellesabeytia100@gmail.com.  I appreciate all the feedback and hope this column opens up your eyes to the great student athletes we have here in the state of Arizona, on and off the field.
                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment